The profession of Physical Therapy is very broad. Physical therapists practice in all sorts of settings and our skill sets and training all differ. As you look for a partner in your injury recovery, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Does my condition require specialized knowledge or care?
- Does my PT have any board certifications?
- How long are appointments?
- Will I see the same therapist each visit?
- Will I work with the PT the whole time or be given to an assistant?
- Has my PT worked with people like me before?
At CONNECT, our physical therapists are committed to providing you the best possible care. Our evaluations are typically 60-90minutes so we can fully understand where you are, where you’ve been, and what your goals are. At the time of your evaluation, you and your therapist will come up with a treatment plan. Follow up visits last 30-60 minutes depending on your needs and are 1:1 with your PT. If your situation is outside our area of expertise or requires referral to another provider, we are happy to help guide you. Here are a few of the conditions we treat.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- SIJ dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle weakness
- Joint hypermobility
- Foot and ankle issues