Revolutionize your Repertoire: CoreAlign® meets rotator disks!
May 23, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 12:00 pm MDT
This fun and active 4-hour workshop will help you expand your CoreAlign repertoire. We will use both traditional and resistance-based disks to free our bodies from the rigidness of the tracks. We’ll explore how to use disks to dig deeper into stability work and how to use disks as a challenge to established movement patterns.
1. Students will understand benefits of using both traditional and resistance disks on the CoreAlign.
2. Students will understand safety precautions using disks.
3. Students will learn how to apply the disks for lower extremity work.
4. Students will learn how to apply the disks for upper extremity work.
5. Students will learn how to apply the disks to challenge trunk stability and integration.
**This class is available in-person or remotely.
**All remote students must have access to a CoreAlign including at least one set of rotator disks.
Carrie A. Lamb, PT, DPT, OCS, NCPT